Date of recruitment and registration
Permanent entry and exit
04 67 10 02 17 firstname.lastname@example.org
AIM OF THE TRAINING COURSES
This course provides the skills and knowledge needed to design and implement a digital strategy to optimise a business’s marketing and increase its online visibility and impact.
The course provides learners with tools to measure and analyse performance indicators so as to adjust and improve the effectiveness of an organisation’s marketing activities.
It enables staff to adapt their business’s organisational model to digital technology and thereby to boost its performance and growth across different communications and distribution channels.
Chief Data Officer
Digital Marketing Director
Mobile Strategy Manager
Digital Brand Manager
The course takes 3 days.
The course consists of four modules that can be taken as a single block or separately. Teaching emphasises interactive participation, initiative and critical thinking (role plays, case studies, self-evaluation etc.).
Seminars can also be organised in companies, on- or off-site, and attended in person or via distance learning depending on learners’ personal and professional situation (geographical location, mobility, disability, schedule etc.).
Designing a High-Performance Digital Marketing Strategy
• Keep abreast of new digital technology and digital trends and their possible consequences for a business
• Use marketing tools to conduct market research in order to determine a business’s position on the market with regard to competitors and to identify opportunities
• Analyse customer journeys by mapping purchasing journeys so as to assess the influence of digital media on decision making and adapt a business’s digital strategy accordingly;-fix SMART objectives based on a business’s strategic and operational goals so as to ensure marketing actions are consistent with the business’s overall policy and therefore more likely to be successful
• Design a multichannel digital marketing strategy, ensuring synergy between online and offline channels so as to ensure a smooth customer journey and better customer experience.
Implementing a Digital Strategy
• Design a digital marketing plan, allied with performance indicators for each of marketing action, so as to evaluate performance and optimise outcomes
• Draw up a budget by assessing the financial, human and organisational requirements of a digital project
• Choose and implement digital tools capable of transforming visitors into brand ambassadors
• Choose social media appropriate to a given marketing strategy in order to manage brand image and promote a business’s products
• Use the most effective digital methods to ensure measurable results in terms of operations and improved performance
• Carry out operations to attract customers and increase their loyalty
• Keep abreast of the latest digital marketing trends and developments so as to anticipate customer needs and adapt marketing actions to improve results
• Implement the strategy in pilot mode, making adjustments where necessary, to ensure it is effective and ready to use
Analysing the Performance of a Digital Strategy
• Monitor the performance indicators in the digital marketing action plan in order to check for discrepanciesbetween expected and actual results
• Analyse the ROI of the actions carried out in order to assess their efficacy and improve performance
• Using analytical tools, examine the results of digital marketing operations, monitor marketing activities and suggest improvements
• Take into account the results of customer satisfaction surveys when piloting the digital strategy, thereby ensuring a business is attentive to customer experience
• Epeatedly combine tests and measurements in order to help a business improve each of its digital marketing actions and progressively optimise its overall digital marketing strategy
Developing and Optimising Online Presence
• Develop a user-friendly, high-performance and attractive website using the latest technology to facilitate navigation
• Set up and optimise website indexing in search engines to increase the site’s visibility
• Market a site’s content using appropriate key words and titles that match visitors’ needs and optimise search engine functioning
• Identify helpful data and use it to analyse user behaviour so as to increase the efficacy and performance of a website
• As part of a continuous improvement process, update and energise a website using a content management tool to guarantee optimal performance
• Develop an organisation’s presence on social media so as to increase its popularity and its influence on users.